Thursday, March 7, 2013

Worth

Worth it all...a song I once heard. We have all heard songs of love..of life.  Of heart ache...there is a gentle pull towards the lyrics but an overall lurching of the spirit to be healed by the magic touch of tone.

Lord I pray that I can know what I am living for...that I can remember you are my life...you do fill me with overwhelming joy and comfort my soul. I may feel alone or @ loss. But I have decided I will wait for you. I pray that every moment I remember you and I choose to honor you and please you above all. I need you to move my soul to be my hero to be my sweetheart. My heart is taring In my chest...the thought of lonely nights and no hand reaching out to me to hold...it Burns and stings to think this could be it. This is the last touch ..the last moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment