Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dates w Jesus

I have the strongest pull to be romanced by Jesus. And I am pretty hard to get so I been telling him I have a bf we can only be friends. But he has the kindest eyes and the purest of intentions.  He says "come away with me...I want u to see things u only dreamed of, hear music that makes your soul sour, and laugh like u never cried.." he tells me he can be my comforter and he can love me. That I just need to take a chance risk the jump be all his, give him my whole heart. I say to him " I have a bf but I will think about this, you can be my friend" then through this silly romance with the king of the world I decide,  lets have coffee and I will get to know you. I sit here now, asking " what do u see for us? What is your vision for our future" and now he wants to show me and not even tell me he says " put ur faith in me,  I have known you and I have been seeking you since the first time Light hit your eyes... OK show me....

No comments:

Post a Comment