Sunday, May 5, 2013

Colorado

Landed in Colorado for my first trip since graduation Hawaii trip last may 10! I wake up sat. May 4th @ 3:30 am scramble to get to the Hyatt hotel to be picked up by the Airbus. My sweet boyfriend stands to wave goodbye and blow me kisses as I set off.
A couple hours later I am bustling through the airport getting ob the plane and wala land in Colorado.
I spend the afternoon catching up w a dear friend I have known for 5 years now Brandon Heidemann. Such a blessing and joy to be around. He is constantly encouraging me to seek after God and live on the edge on a precipice of faith.

I walk out in faith not knowing where to go or stay for the night. Try to make Calls so I can go to the gala dinner yet there is no response. Brandon invites me to go to red rocks amphitheatre to see Kari Jobe and Chris Tomlin play on their last night of the burning lights tour.

I had prayed in my heart to God that I could go. I didn't tell Brandon yet he invited me and I got to be taken on an adventure. Where we got to arrive @ 4:45 2 1/2 hours early get free VIP seating and reminiscent about the concert that we put on 2 years ago @ that same venue. How absolutely magical that location is and how awesomely romantic Jesus is.

I felt so deeply loved by Jesus last night worshiping him w some amazing music in his creation!  I am awestruck with blessing. I will post pics as soon as I get wifi to connect pics to tablet.

Then after the amazing show I get to stay @ a house in wheatridge co. Get my own house for the night! My friend r outa town and said I could sttay here all week. How blessed am I!?

Today I bow my knees to my Jesus and I say thank you for your word, your presence, and your promises. Help me remember the blessing and live fully in you. Help me look in your eyes and know I am safe and loved. "You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me. The lord will work out his plans for my life- for your faithful love, o lord, endures forever. DONT abandon me, for you made me." Psalm 138:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment