Thursday, January 17, 2013

The call back

The day! Denae Farley did my makeup @ Saks fifth avenue in Beverly hills! I saw channing Tatum @ the salad shop!  And another celebrity @ Saks. I see them and I see how they r no different than u nd I. Yet they pursued their career made it through the challenges that is in the acting business.

Wednesday january 16 was my day to see if i want to tackle the challengea of the acting business. I had a full day to prepare and go to the casting call in Beverly hills california. The company i interview with happens to be a fortune 5000 company! Their clients are HBO ABC NBC and lots of others as well as fashion companies! They have offices in new York Chicago Austin San Francisco and la! My interview went smoothly, I go very excited and represented myself well. I got a call back and was supposed to go there today.  It all happened too fast for me. Therefore I got scared and came home to think.

They said I can try and reschedule on Monday but they don't usually reschedule call backs! So if not that is fine. But now that I am sitting on the potential and the realization that it takes time, money and effort and dedication, passion, persistance, and a thick skin to do this. I know I could do it, yet I am deciding if it's what God wants me to invest my heart and time into! Any kind of serious career where u make money does take risk and all those things mentioned above. I believe I am cut for something like this and would really love to be able to be a part of music videos, photoshoots, and film. To portray a character and bring them to life so millions of people can feel and experience a story of another and sink their feet into someone's shoes. That sounds thrilling.
God does things in suddenly's yet our culture does things in a false sense of urgency! I am trying to decipher if its a God "suddenly" or an unnecessary urgency.

I still have potential and I am still open to the pursuit of an adventurous career. It would really be great to star in films. Not just so I can be important, but rather so I can be successful and have a lot more to give and opportunities to grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment